Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

Embrace Life's Changes

"If you don't like the way things are in your life, at work or in your relationships - then take action and change them. You can make things SO MUCH better in time.  Believe in yourself, keep your friends close and take the first step." N Wood


The last 18 months have been very unique and unlike any 18 month period that I can remember in my life. Maybe it's the economy, our age or this stage of life - but I know a LOT of people who are experiencing major changes in their life. A few of them are fearful, but most of the others embrace the change and look forward to the future. 


I've been good about keeping a journal for many years and if you have not, I'll encourage you to start today. Write about the things that are important to you today, what you are experiencing and thinking about. IF you write for 5 minutes each day, you will be amazed to look at your note 1, 5 and 10 years from now. It's fun for me to look at my notes from 20 years ago, see the goals I had and realize how much I've accomplished since then. It makes me feel good about my life and I hope it does the same for you!


Have a fun weekend. Do something that will make you feel great ~ if only for a moment. You deserve to have some fun ~ without guilt. You work hard, have more responsibilities than you ever imagined and rarely take a break from it all. I encourage and welcome you to do Something FUN!! Then write about it in your journal.


 Just for a moment, forget about all the major things on your mind. Live a little and smile a LOT!



No comments:

Post a Comment