Search This Blog

Friday, January 15, 2010

Scottsdale and Paradise Valley

I'm on my way back to Frozen Boston after such a wonderful and successful trip to Scottsdale Arizona. I remember visiting Phoenix when I drove cross-country with my best friend, Ken Garrepy, in 1975. As we drove by the foothills at sunrise, I remember telling Ken that someday I would live in Arizona. That goal has not changed! There's something magical and comfortable here that puts me at ease. So that move remains on my Goals List and Vision Board. Keep your ears open for opportunities for me, okay?   Until then, I will make the best of life in the Boston area. Summer is just 5 months away!

I share this story because I know how important it is to have goals and visualize the successful achievement of those goals. It's amazing just how much you can actually accomplish, once that goal is planted solidly in your mind.  Somehow you attract people and situations into your life that help make those goals a reality. I don't know how it happens. I only know that it does!  These were my thoughts as I walked for an hour in Paradise Valley at 5 am this morning. Those positive thoughts were a great way to start my day! Visualization Rocks!!

So here we are 15 days into the new year. How are your new habits going so far? I hope you are exercising like you planned. If not, here is a gentle hand of encouragement. Go out for a walk and enjoy some quiet mental time. You'll enjoy it so much that you'll want to go again tomorrow. Do something good for yourself because in my opinion, you deserve it! Remember, every day is an opportunity to start fresh and make changes.

Enjoy your weekend, have hope and share your kindness!

Always Optimistic,
Neil

No comments:

Post a Comment