Search This Blog

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Have hope ~ things are getting better

The Beatles wrote so many songs that I really enjoyed. One of their songs is playing in my head this morning after two Very successful days of presentations in Boston. I believe the title is Getting Better All the Time.  Remember the words?   "I must admit it's getting better, a little better all the time."

This week I was involved in a sales training meeting in Boston. The company hosting the meeting just had their Best year in sales - in 50 years. The enthusiasm and excitement was incredible and fun to be around. Maybe it's just my Optimistic mind playing games on me, but I get a sense that the economy and attitudes are slowly turning more positive. If you were in the room with me, you would have been smiling as much as I am right now.

SO WHAT?  My point is this. I'm not sure where your mind is these days ~ but if you've just experienced a year from a horror movie, leave it where it belongs. (that would be in the past)  What are the "take-aways" and lessons and experiences that you can learn from?  Everything happens for a reason and for some silly reason, many of us got a taste of the worst economy in 70 years. It feels, sounds and looks like we are making a turn to a more positive economy. So put a smile on your face and go make things happen!

I must admit it's getting better, a little better all the time!  Continue plugging away on your goals. It's already the 7th day of the New Year, so I hope you are still following your new habits and positive routines.
Have fun. Have hope. Help someone who needs a boost!  Together we will succeed!

1 comment:

  1. Neil:

    First and foremost, well done!

    The funny thing about that song is that you experience something that happens to us in day to day life. One voice is saying "It's getting better all the time" and the other voice answers "It couldn't get much worse"

    Its up to us to decide which voice we will pay attention to.

    Rock on my friend!

    Paul Castain

    ReplyDelete