Search This Blog

Monday, December 14, 2009

Share your enthusiasm with anyone!

Yesterday I hosted 2 excellent workshops. I describe them as excellent because of the people who attended. They took notes, paid attention, asked questions and were engaged in the conversation for 75 minutes. I talked about Goal setting and How to remain energized and optimistic daily!   Both topics are near and dear to me - especially in this economy.

Whenever I speak at an event, I tell the audience that I want them to gain at least ONE new idea that they can apply rather quickly to their life. I know they'll get more than one idea - but I would rather under-promise and over-deliver!   I'm doing ALL I can to be a Beacon of Hope until the economy turns around and more people can have fun and laugh again. Sharing ideas about goals, attitude, daily activities and finding fellow optimists are some of the ideas I share with passion.

BUT finally, here is my point. Instead of only applying the idea to your life - what I REALLY want you to do is Share it with someone in need. We all know someone like that. People need encouragement, hope, a kind pat on the back and a smile!


So your mission - if you choose to accept it - is to make a difference in someone's day.  The best part of this idea is that you will BOTH feel better!  Remember, a candle lighting another candle, loses nothing.  When you read a quote that inspires you or even makes you laugh - share it with at least one other person. Then again, share it with 3 people!

Have fun, laugh, smile and do the best you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment